Thursday, July 30, 2009

Haircolor????

I want to do something different with my hair... I have pale skin and my face is oval. Currently, my hair sits at my shoulders and is brown on the bottom and the top has 2 different blondes... I do have very thin and fine hair. I was wanting to go darker with a slight tint of blonde.... I was also wanting to go really short.. Is this good for thin and fine hair and with an oval-shaped face?
Haircolor????
i think it would be cute:) it will give your hair more body!
Haircolor????
i think its a good idea, i think its gonna look nice:)


After all change is always fun and cool and good
Reply:you could try a chin length bob, parted to the side. Perhaps you could dye your hair medium brown, and add blonde highlights just on the fronts of your hair, framing your face.

flower bouquets

No comments:

Post a Comment