Thursday, March 19, 2009

What hair should i choose?

My hair now is really boring. Its brown and V shaped. I have pale skin and freckles and my face is oval shaped. Please find pictures of hair that would go nice with the description of me.
What hair should i choose?
I%26#039;ve the same problem!


I%26#039;ll travel to London with a new hairstyle and only when I come back my friends will see my new look! lol A little bit of drama! =)





Well! I think you should get inpiration from celebs hairstyle. Example, Ashlee Simpson. She%26#039;s got a great sense of style, and her hair is just perfect. Watch this video:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsulZKXFx...


Great hairstyle ideas! I love the red shirt one! =)





This site can be useful also:


www.bosshairtyles.com





kiss xx


o.-

No comments:

Post a Comment