Thursday, March 19, 2009

How can I change or remove this? Help please?

I have weird looking legs that are very long and it looks like a plucked chicken haha.





Anyway I took a pic of my leg so you see what I%26#039;m talking about. The one to the farthest left is the most accurate of how my legs look.





Is there any way to change that and make it look smooth without all that pink %26quot;dots%26quot; lack of a better word?





http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff9/m...








I have pale skin too if that helps and I don%26#039;t have freckles.
How can I change or remove this? Help please?
You should see a dermatologist. You could have seborrhea or a type of dermatitis. There are several prescription lotions which would be effective in treating this.





Hope that helps.
How can I change or remove this? Help please?
It looks like you might have shaved without shaving cream and might have got razor burn cause I did that one time and got those same little red dots LOL but next time us shving cream then but on some Lotion!!!
Reply:It looks to me like a heat rash or some kind of allergy. I think if you are really concerned, see a skin doctor. But first, try one of those skin calming lotions like Eucerin or Aveeno. My hubby had the most alarming rash of little red dots that would pop up, itch like crazy and then disappear. The Eucerin stopped it completely. Even if yours don%26#039;t itch, try the cream anyway.


Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment