Thursday, March 19, 2009

Prom date/tanning?

Hi!


i%26#039;m a sophomore going to my schools junior prom. My date is about a inch shorter than me, but i never noticed because we%26#039;ve been friends for so long. Should i just get nice looking flip flops? I%26#039;m really want a long dress anyway, so im not sure what to do





and also, i might be going spray tanning once before i go, and was wondering if there is different stages, because i want the lowest one. If i dont go tanning, what colors work best with pale skin?





thanks!! :]
Prom date/tanning?
Make sure you spray tan a day in advance.


I suggest you wear flats (and a short dress would be cuter), if you have a short date.
Prom date/tanning?
NO! Flip flops are going out of style, they are so yesterday like watching Lizzy Mcguire. Wear a kitten heel

No comments:

Post a Comment