Thursday, March 19, 2009

A self tanning question?

Which is better for pale skin and wont make you look orange and actually looks natural?


-Sublime glow by loreal


-Neutregena sunless tan


-Jergens with tanning agent


-Dove energy glow
A self tanning question?
All of those clog pores and promote acne. Put on high quality SPF 15 suntaning lotion and sit by the pool and relax. Make sure that it has no petrolatum or mineral oil. Those are 2nd to the sun when it comes to greatest causes of skin aging. I%26#039;m really pale and burn easily, but right now I look tan! Yay! Well, for me it%26#039;s a tan, for everyone else it%26#039;s normal. lol haha I%26#039;m sure you know the feeling. lol :-)
A self tanning question?
Neutrogena sunless tan
Reply:Neutregena sunless tan looks good. I tried it and i had very pale skin.. Second would be jergens.

No comments:

Post a Comment