Tuesday, May 12, 2009

SCHOOL PHOTOS!! REtakES?

so my first came out horrible so i'm taking a retake but how do i make myself look great?





1. i have green eyes with a bit of light brown along the pupil and glasses :(


2. thick dark auburn hair shoulder length and layered


3. very pale skin with a TINY bit of freckles


4. braces but my teeth are straight i'm getting them off in two months


5. the background will either be dark purple or blue


what color shirt should i wear (to avoid looking washed out etc.)


smile closed or open?


tilt head or no?


I need a good photo!!
SCHOOL PHOTOS!! REtakES?
1. Try applying some make-up, and take off your glasses for the photograph!


2. You're hair sounds pretty, I'd leave it down


3. Apply some blush (if you have some experience), that way you won't appear washed out in the photo


4. Braces are nothing to be ashamed of! Smile!


5. Wear something that won't clash with the background





I'd smile closed


Don't tilt your head, look natural





Goodluck ~ Elle
SCHOOL PHOTOS!! REtakES?
Hmmm...





1. Take off your glasses! Green eyes are pretty =)


2. If your hair is messy, tie it. If not,leave it down


3.Smile closed, but not too wide till your eyes squint


4. Wear a shirt that doesn't blend in, but doesn't clash too much,either.





Its not much, but I hope I helped out!


No comments:

Post a Comment