Tuesday, May 12, 2009

L'Oreal HiP Pigments color question?

I have light/pale skin and green eyes.


What color should I get in this product to bring out my eyes?





but I want to wear it for school - so no over the top.
L'Oreal HiP Pigments color question?
you should pick a light and a dark, but still light, eyliner put the light on first then put on the dark ,put do it gradually
L'Oreal HiP Pigments color question?
Well, green eyed people look best with a purple shadow. It actually has something to do with the color wheel -- something about purple and green being close to opposite of each other, so the purple makes your green eyes pop. But since you have light skin, make sure it's a LIGHT purple -- like lavender -- and not a plum color!





Another color you could wear is just a light tan or brown with some shimmer. I have green eyes and have fairly pale skin, and I love Mark (by Avon) eye makeup in Biscotti!


No comments:

Post a Comment