Sunday, August 2, 2009

Question about race?

Are Italians, latin or white? Says, in Florence they are lighter than the ones from Sicilia. My friend is from Firenze and she's blond blue eyed with very pale skin, and she said she's latina? Her mother, though, when filling up official forms always use 'caucasian'. So, anyone can explain?
Question about race?
Italians are 'white'....it has nothing to do with skin color.


(my dad had black hair, blue eyes and dark skin...sicilian...


I have white skin, green eyes and drk hair....my sister, red hair, drk eyes and drk skin...my brother, drk skin, blonde hair and blues eyes.....) we all had the same parents...(my mother was Irish and American Indian, drk hair, white skin and drk eyes).





Latin people come from Latin countries...Italy is not Latin
Question about race?
they are italians defentley not white(italy)
Reply:Kathy is right.





Italians ARE WHITE. DUH





As white as you can get

birthday flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment