Sunday, August 2, 2009

I have a swim cap fetish, do any of you also find swim caps erotic?

Yes, I admit it - I have a swim cap fetish and I am proud of it. I love swim caps on both men and women, and I enjoy pleasuring myself with the while both on and off my current partner. I love the tight caccooning and the gripping rubbery feel on both my head and my Willie. It is so unimaginably sexy when I view images of swimcaps. I also love how the swim cap pulls tightly on the subjects hair, progressively leading to thining and balding in these areas, especially if it deals with the woman's neck. I have always fantasized about clippering and shaving away all of the thin hairs that stick out of a long-haired woman's swim cap. I always think of swim caps and the erotic pulling effects they have on on the woman's head. I also have a fetish for shaving a woman's head prior to her swimming. I also prefer it when the girls are relatively pretty, but have small ugly imperfections like big nose and pale skin. Anyone else feel this way?
I have a swim cap fetish, do any of you also find swim caps erotic?
swimming pools and hot tubs yes


swimsuits yes


swim caps no.
I have a swim cap fetish, do any of you also find swim caps erotic?
You're sorta creepy dude, I mean that in the nicest way
Reply:hahahahahahahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment