Saturday, April 18, 2009

Thanksgiving makeup? Please help.?

I need help with my makeup for Thanksgiving. I will be at a community Thanksgiving dinner in the neighborhood I just moved to. Usually I don%26#039;t worry about my makeup, because I am with family. Here is a picture of my dress http://i5.ebayimg.com/05/i/000/ag/63/311...


http://i21.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/ag/63/2f...


The only difference between my dress and the one pictured, is mine is burgundy. Here is a picture of my hair http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q173/...


It may be that color or it may be more brown and a little darker for Thanksgiving. I have blue eyes and pale skin. Any help on what color makeup and how to do it would be greatly appreciated. I also want to do something with my nails. For Christmas I usually do gold nail polish, and then I take a toothpick and make green horizontal lines and red vertical lines. I just need something cool for my nails for Thanksgiving. Any help would be great appreciated. Thanks
Thanksgiving makeup? Please help.?
You are such a sweetie! You are gonna look so good in that dress.





Since the dress is so feminine, keep your makeup sweet and simple.





Black or brown mascara.





Black or brown eyeliner on the top lid ONLY.





Bronze/tan eyeshadow to make your eyes really POP!





Pink or peach lipgloss.








You could do your nails a bronze color. Sorry, that%26#039;s the only thing I could think of.





Have fun!
Thanksgiving makeup? Please help.?
hey. you are gorgeous. make sure you wear gloss to pop your eyes. wear black brown or brown mascara and maybe a little liner. wear a shimmery tan, nude, or brown eyeshadow, some bronzer, and some clear gloss and your perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment