Sunday, April 19, 2009

Weird line vein things on my legs?

Okay, I%26#039;m not sure what my problem is, except that I eat normal and everything, but I can%26#039;t wear shorts. My legs have these permeant little veins of squiggle lines all over them and I%26#039;m cold alot. Is there anything I can do? It%26#039;s really bugging me because they are like dark purple and I have pale skin. Help! I look like a tye dyed freak, I can%26#039;t even wear shorts in gym or practice
Weird line vein things on my legs?
They are called varicose or spider veins and they%26#039;re not harmful.....here is some more info.








http://www.veindirectory.org/content/faq...
Weird line vein things on my legs?
The more pail you are, the more likely you are going to be able to easily see the veins that are closer to the surface of your skin. You may have developed what some people call spider veins. Not really sure exactly what causes them, but they are common.





The only thing that I know of that might help them is laser treatment on the surface of the skin to reduce their appearance, but you may be too young for this to really work and they may come back as you get older. Talk to you parents and get them to take you to a doctor to look into it.





It sounds as though you may have some circulation problems that need to be addressed anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment